Monday, June 21, 2010

TERMINATOR 2: JUDGEMENT DAY


Okay I'm a sucker for the Terminator series. The special effects are amazing in this one. It's my favorite of the series.

The Terminator is an action packed story about good versis evil. Ok I know that's an old tale that gets done over and over but really...are there any new tales? It's how you tell the tale that counts and this movie does it in a fun action packed way.

The beginning of the movie is hilarious. If you like Arnold Schwarzeneagger you'll love this movie. I think Linda Hamilton was her prettiest in the Terminator series. She looked amazing!

I highly suggest this one if you're looking for some action and fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn, thanks for dropping by Woman’s elan vital..
    I added all your three blogs to my love links.. it's OK to put your links on Mr. Linky if you're in a hurry... But I added you to my love links here... http://www.woman-elanvital.com/2010/03/my-links.html

    All the best!

    Vernz

    ReplyDelete